17 Ιανουαρίου 2007

A Red, Red Rose

O My Luve's like a red, red rose
that's newly sprung in June;
O My Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly played in tune.

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
so deep in luve am I;
and I will luve thee still, my dear,
till a' the seas gang dry.

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,
and the rocks melt wi' the sun:
O I will luve thee still, my dear,
while the sands o' life shall run.

And fare thee weel, my only luve,
and fare thee weel awhile!
And I will come again, my luve,
though it were ten thousand mile.
Robert Burns (1796)

(Τραγουδάκι σχεδόν ανοιξιάτικο, λόγω καιρού).

3 σχόλια:

zero είπε...

Επιτελους τα καταφερα...
τι να πω τωρα,
πολυ καλο το ποστ.

Resalto είπε...

Επιτελους...
ασπρα ματια καναμε...

Adeline ...Adeline ...
πολυ ομορφο αυτο το ποστ.

Μπηκαμε και στο saloni τωρα ...
οποτε μπορεις να αρχισεις να ποσταρεις οτι θελεις.

Μα οτι θελεις...

Unknown είπε...

Zerο - τι καλά, μας κάνεις και ποδαρικό.
resalto - σιγά σιγά, θα γίνουν όλα
(πάντως σήμερα χρειαζόμουν μια μέρα χειμωνιάτικη)